- Windows not demisting in the winter months?
- Car interior not cooling down leaving you hot & bothered
- Runny nose, headache?
- Strange noises when your air conditioning is on?
- Your cars air conditioning system loses up to 15% of its refrigerant every year.
- A poorly performing car air conditioning system can cause a build up of fungus, bacteria and other microbes growing inside the evaporator core, causing a smell.
- A poor air conditioning system can increase your fuel costs as the air conditioning pump needs to work harder.
This is where air is cooled in the car by cooling the air through a condenser. Without getting too technical to make the air cold in your car refrigerant gas is condensed and then air is passed over the evaporator (which is just like a radiator) and through vents and into your car.If it all works correctly you get very cold air from your vents. Each year a small amount (10 to 15%) of gas permeates from the system, when this happens the effectiveness of your A/C diminishes. As you may be aware the Refrigerant gas is not terribly ozone friendly, so it is a good idea to keep your Air Con serviced by an expert.
- Check refrigerant quality, pressure and temperature
- Check refrigerant hoses
- Check drivebelts and wiring harnesses
- Sanitise system to fight any bacteria/microbes that create bad and musty smells
- Re-gas with new refrigerant and leak test dye
Bob evason ,just purchased my first car from watsons ,very friendly and helpful staff,car was exactly as described in the listing ,the presentation of... Read More
Paid for my daughter Nix to have an upgrade and the staff were just brilliant and at the right price for me. After 6 months the little fiesta is going... Read More
On my 6th car and neumerous motorcycle purchases from one of the best family run businesses around. Service is both friendly and second to none. Highl... Read More
Fabulous service with competence and efficiency, great lads, great value for money, would highly recommend... Read More
I unreservedly and wholeheartedly recommend this wonderful family business to you! When I found myself unexpectedly stranded without transport over th... Read More
Two of my daughters and one fiancé recently bought cars from Watsons. My husband and I also have had cars from them and regularly have all our cars s... Read More
I didn't realise there were businesses still out there that give 5 star customer service. My mum bought a fab Toyota Yaris last week and has been trea... Read More
Having been involved in an accident I needed to organise a new car so I could resume work and get back to normal life as soon as possible. It just so... Read More
Great garage brilliant customer service you can actually speak to someone that knows about cars not just a receptionist just the job breath of fresh a... Read More
Excellent service, very friendly and helpful
Nothing to much trouble
Extremely helpful and dedicated staff
Always happy to help me with any concerns I may have regards my car. Polite staff.... Read More
If, like me, you want trustworthy, hassle-free, no-pressure service this is the place to go to. Watsons work with you to find great value cars that ar... Read More
Excellent, friendly service from David. No pressure, honest approach and a very fair price. Delighted with my new car and would happily recommend this... Read More
Trying to find a genuine , friendly and helpful car sales company these days is a nightmare unless you come to these guys ! I honestly have to say tha... Read More
very helpful staff, excellent workmanship, wouldn't go anywhere else.